Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Customer Agreement


Please print out the following agreement, read it carefully, and then initial each point and sign at the bottom. Please return a copy to me with your $100 deposit.


CUSTOMER AGREEMENT

___ I agree to pay Your Blog To Book for the service of transforming my blog into a hardcover album beginning with a non refundable $100 deposit to hold my place in line.

___ I understand that every effort is made to correct spelling and grammar errors that appear in my document, but Your Blog To Book makes no guarantees that all mistakes will be corrected.

___ I give Your Blog To Book permission to use information from my blog and my blog book for advertising purposes. (If the book is a gift Your Blog To Book will wait to make the book public in the bookstore until after the recipient receives the book.)

___ I give Your Blog To Book permission to use my feedback about the book on the website as promotional material.





Date:_____________ Signature:__________________________________

Blog Address:__________________________________________________

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP