Friday, June 12, 2009

3,565 pages

That's how many blog book pages I need to design for my current clients.

Everyone has been so patient with me as I take the time away from designing to give people quotes and to put a rush on the Stellan Will Live project.

That being said, I still feel the need to focus on the clients that are counting on me to create blog books for them. Some have been waiting for months and with two rush projects on my plate unfortunately they will be waiting a little longer.

I do not want to turn away new clients by any means, but until further notice I will not be able to promise any additional books before Christmas. Nor will I be able to offer quotes within a weeks time. I have to look at every single post in order to get an accurate page count and as you can imagine that is very time consuming.

I will create a second waiting list for people who are interested in having a book made in 2010. If by some miracle I am able to create (and proof) more than 713 pages a month for the next 5 months, I will gladly open the first list back up.

Thank you for your business and patience as I adjust to increased workload!

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thank you,

Carrie

1 comments:

Lolly June 28, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

I came to your site through Jennisa. She has designed my blog and I am now getting a new design from her. I was intrigued to look at your site because I just finished a book on blurb. My first one and I was excited to see you have used blurb. Beautiful job and great books. You have great design ideas. I wish I had seen your books while I was working on mine.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/734114

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP