Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My design services are expanding!

My clients come from all walks of life and all creative abilities. Some want to be able to design their own books, but just don't have the time, and others are at a complete loss as to where to begin.

I have been blessed to spend the last nine years designing books for people all over the world and am expanding my business to include one on one and group classes on photobook design using the same (free) software I use.

If you are local to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota I am excited to begin sharing my knowledge so you can create your own books at your own pace. Preserving memories has always been a passion of mine and teaching book design will allow me to share information with even more people.

The benefit to you is two fold - cost savings and significant time saved from gaining 9 years of expertise in 1 hour.

Below are the two options I have available right now. 



1 ON 1 SESSION - $40 for 1 hour
Includes:
* 1 hour consultation
* cheat sheet
    - instructions on editing layouts
    - tips on paper/cover options and choosing book size
* help with project organization
* 3 months of phone and email support

GROUP CLASS - $60 for 1 hour  (cost can be split between 2-4 people)

Includes everything from the 1 on 1 session, but the cost can be share between 2-4 people.


*****To maximize our time together I will ask that you have the free software from Blurb.com called Booksmart already downloaded onto your computer and your photos available on your computer's hard drive, a flash drive, or CD's or Dropbox*********

Contact me at carrie pauly @ gmail com to schedule a session or class!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP