Saturday, December 23, 2017

2017 News

Before I get into the updates I have for Your Blog to Book I want to say a huge THANK YOU to my clients for entrusting me with their stories and photographs over the last 9 years. Over 160 books have been designed since that first one in 2008! It means the world to me to be able to bring your stories to life and preserve family memories.

Now onto the updates and news for 2017.....
My kids are getting older and are all in school now so I've had more flexibility to work daytime hours. That means I work more traditional hours and have weekends free to spend time with family. My days (or nights rather) of working late into the night because that was the only time the house was quiet are behind me.

I also have expanded my design services to include wall art decor and fiber art. I learned to crochet in 2016 and add new products to my shop on Facebook all the time. Book design requires a lot of detail work and crocheting and sewing allow me to continue to be creative but it in a completely different way.

You can find my Facebook page under my main business page, Carrie Pauly Photography & Design.


Why the bear logo? Years ago we lived in a campground as the caretakers and I wrote a blog called Raising Cubs in a Campground. My blogger name was MamaBear and it has stuck all these years later on Instagram and Twitter.  I wanted to distinguish the fiber design side of my business from the graphic design side and decided that sewn/crocheted products would be set apart with the @4MamaBear name.

This blog will remain active as a way for book clients to find information and see sample books, but you'll find my new website www.carriepauly.com the new launch point for projects and design inspiration. carriepauly@gmail.com at any time.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP