Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Updates, Vacation, and More!

First of all I wanted to say thank you to all of my clients who have helped make my dream come true this past year. Growing up I thought it would be such a great job to be able to make scrapbooks for other people. At the time it wasn't a very practical dream, but times have changed and I've now completed over 3,000 book pages for people from coast to coast and beyond!

Thank you for your patience these last few months as I hustled to catch up and meet Christmas deadlines. I'm happy to say that every last 2009 book has been ordered and will be arriving on your doorstep by Christmas.

I couldn't have finished 1,000 pages in the last month alone if it weren't for my new design editors, so I want to give a big shout out to Kristina and Marla who put up with the strange way the creative side of my brain is wired. Thanks for all your hard work ladies!

I'm excited to share in the upcoming months some tutorials per say on how to get the most book for your buck. If you are considering hiring me to make a blog book for you or want to tackle the project yourself, my team and I are cooking up a list of tips that will help your blog make the transition to book as smoothly as possible.

While we are working on those posts I will be doing some behind the scenes work to get this site up to speed and streamline our business a bit more. In addition to some prep work for 2010, I will be taking a much needed vacation from my Photography business as well as Blog To Book. During this tough economic time I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide an income for my family, but the hours involved had kept me away from my two little ones for far too long lately.

If you need to contact me feel free to do so via email (4theloveoffamily@gmail.com) and I will do my best to get back to you within the week. Any price quotes will have to wait until the first week of the new year due to their time consuming nature. It is my goal to come back to work refreshed ready to make twice as many books in 2010(but just not all in the same month!)

Blurb Inc. (the publisher I use) has upgraded their software so customers can now see a full preview of books that clients have ordered at least one copy of so until I return there are six new books blog books, three new photography books, and the Grand Prize Winner of the Best Blurb Book (family category), Alphabitty Moments for you to browse through.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

See my published books

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP