Monday, December 28, 2009

Gearing up for 2010

2009 was a big year for my fledgling book business and I'm very excited to see where 2010 takes us. I am back from vacation and ready to offer estimates for anyone interested in having a blog book made in 2010. If you are thinking of having a book made for a Valentine's Day gift please contact me asap as there only a couple more spots left in order to have a book in time for February 14th.

Also.....
Stay tuned for a new series I am offering called "Getting the Most Book For Your Buck" where I will share tips that will help reduce the cost of your book and improve the quality of the content.

Whether you are considering hiring me to turn you blog into a book for you or you plan to do it yourself, you won't want to miss this informative and educational series!

1 comments:

Unknown February 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Carrie,

I would love to hire you but have something about doing it myself.

The books I would like to do would be for my kids and one for me. I would like to do one for each child on their birthday and then one once a year for me, my journal so to speak.

Since the books wouldn't be "handwritten" by Mom as some scrapbookers journal on their pages, this would be my idea of contribution, to do it myself.

I would love to take in any ideas or classes you might be able to offer.

Thanks!

Tina Fisher

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP