Monday, December 28, 2009

It's nice to meet you!


Hi! My name is Carrie and I am a photographer by trade, but I have a passion for photo book and blog book design. I offer clients worldwide the ability to take their beloved photos and words from their blogs and put them onto the pages of a one of a kind hardcover book. I have been in business for almost nine years and am excited to see where God takes us in 2015!
I live with my husband and three kids surrounded by Minnesota cornfields. We love small town life and are blessed to have so much of our family living close. Please check out the rest of my website for more information on the process of turning your blog into a book and what information I will need from you before we can begin a project.

I look forward to working with you!

Warmly,

Carrie

carriepauly at gmail dot com

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP