Monday, May 10, 2010

Adoption Journey Blog Book


I recently had the privilege of creating a blog book for a family who at the time was beginning the process of adopting a son from Ethiopia. (The blog entries were from 2008 and they have since brought home their newest blessing, Connor.)

Their family album is full of pictures of their two daughters, stories of their antics, and family celebrations.

Every project is different - some have more pictures than text, others have more text than pictures, but this one fell right in the middle. If you click on the collage you can get a sense of what an album of this type will look like.

Keep in mind though that every book is unique. Every blog posts are laid out very carefully.
For example, the page below is part of a birthday post that I chose to highlight against a fun photo of the daughter's hands.



Another way to personalize your book is to have blog names replaced with real names.
Originally the daughters in this book were referred to as G and L but for $15 per name I replace them all with their real names.

If you are considering hiring me to turn YOUR blog into a book it would be a good idea to get in touch with me via email asap as my waiting list is about long enough to keep me busy until Christmas.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP