Sunday, May 30, 2010

Customer Testimonials

Jake's Baby Blog (the very first book I designed)



"I wanted to let you know that my husband was really impressed by the blog book you made for us. He spent a lot of time looking at it last night and commented multiple times that it exceeded his expectations. He was impressed at how professional it looked and how substantial it was. He is already planning on the next book!"

- Kelly
The Adventures of Jake and Alex


Our Story (The second book I designed)




"This book has been such a gift to us! It is a tangible way to look back on our first year with our twins and remember the challenges, the beauty, and God's faithfulness through it all! I am so thankful to have found Carrie to design the book for us. She did it in a timely, thoughtful, and professional manner and the finished product is such a treasure!"

- Jenny
Our Story



Roots & Wings

"I can't tell you how much I love the blog scrapbook you did. It's priceless! It's gone on my list of "things to grab in an emergency". - Sarah

Casey Chronicles



"LOVE LOVE LOVE the book. It is so perfect and looks fantastic on our coffee table. The cover is absolutely perfect and very "me" and the layout of the book is perfect. THANK YOU for your TIME and hard work!"

-
Allison
Tidbits & Snippets



0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP