Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Waiting List for 2013/2014

First I want to say thank you for stopping by my design site! I hope that you take a few minutes to look around at some of the books I've designed over the years and are inspired to keep blogging, keep taking photos, and ask questions about how to turn your blog or pile of photos into a beautiful book!!!

My plate remains full for family blog books, but I am open to other photo book projects that aren't as time consuming. I work after my kids go to bed at night which means unless I want to survive on coffee and 3 hours of sleep, I can only take on a limited number of projects each year. Oh wait, that IS how I survive - thanks to a teething toddler! Anyway, please feel free to email me with any questions or if YOU are a blog book designer and are looking for new clients, I am happy to be a sounding board for resources so more people can get books into their hands faster!

My projects for Fall 2013 and Winter/Spring 2014 included:

Casey book 2013
Manning book 2012/2013 book
Knutsen 2013
Olsen 2013


If you don't want to wait for a blog book opening here are a couple other options for books I can design at any time in addition to these other types of projects.

Alphabitty Moments Books - A fun twist on an alphabet book completely customized to your child! - A popular version is the one I make using all types of photos (great photobooks for Instagram users!) A 62 page book is only $100 for a limited time!

Baby Books & beyond - beyond the 1st year! Check out this post on my personal blog about  how I monthly updates with photos for my daughters 2nd year baby book.




Pin It

1 comments:

raisinglittlehawkeyesinkc November 22, 2013 at 9:56 PM  

I would like to be put on the wait list. Please contact me jessica.skinner3@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP