Thursday, October 23, 2014

Waiting list for 2014/2015

Good news! I'm opening up my waiting list again for family blog books! My family and I moved over the summer to a small home in a small town with a big yard. We are enjoying the change of pace from working in a campground 365 days a year and living in the country. Now we walk/bike as much as possible and have close to 40 extra hours in our week that we didn't have before - granted I have 2 gardens the size of tennis courts to tend to, but I love it!

Please scroll down or click on one of the tabs above for more information on requesting a quote.
The best email to contact me at is 4theloveoffamily@gmail.com.

Have a blessed day and thanks for visiting my design site!

- Carrie


0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP